Friday, February 26, 2010

USA USA USA




Hey Canada, did you just see that? Yeah, we won 6-1. The one goal being with fucking Tim Thomas in net. He's the king of letting in goals, especially shitty ones. Trust me on that, I'm a Bruins fan.

For the record, I want you guys to win. I want to to see USA / CA that way we can kick the shit out of you.

Mike Babcock said that, "Hockey was Canada's sport, well the worlds, but Canada considers is theres." Well guess what Babcock I respect you as a coach and a hockey figure, but if you have the priveledge to face team USA in the finals you will lose. You don't stand a chance, because your Canadian.

Yes I went there. And the funny thing is Mike Millbury has been criticized for using Eurotrash as an adjective to describe European hockey, but you know how we should describe Canadian hockey?

Even softer.

.....and dirtier. Right Rick Nash?

Go USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment