Monday, February 15, 2010

DJ Pauly D Planting His Turntables In Boston?

"Season two of "Jersey Shore" might be looking for a new locale, but we know Pauly D will be spending part of his summer in good ol' Boston.
Pauly D's got a new gig spinning at a club in Beantown called Royale. The club opens next month in the space that used to be the Roxy and is said to be the biggest club in all of Boston.
We're told Pauly, who is from nearby Rhode Island, will start up in May with the hope that things go well and the gig will turn into a more permanent (and lucrative one). Famous DJs like Paul Oakenfeld and David Guetta are expected to land gigs there as well.
Dave Ralph, a management consultant for the club, tells TMZ they are looking to bring a Miami feel to Boston -- and apparently a guido feel as well."

Well thank God for this news.  I have been debating whether or not I'm going to make the big move into the Bean this summer.  I keep telling myself I'm not moving unless I find a new job...one that requires my expensive college degree, blah blah blah.  Thank God for Pauly D right?  He's gotta be one of the most clutch reality TV stars of all time.  Since the finale of season one he has been touching lives all across America.  Spinning on the reg, DJPD knows how to keep it true to his character.  If this club manages to give Boston a "Miami feel" I don't see how season 3 could be anywhere but Boston.  GTL bitches, cya this summer at Royale.  

P.S. I just realized this place is hiring...maybe I could kill 2 birds with one stone...

No comments:

Post a Comment