Saturday, February 13, 2010

Is Charles Barkley Drunk 24/7?

Well if you watched the All Star festivities tonight you, like myself, probably saw this commercial 20+ times. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I laughed progressively more every time I saw it. Matter of fact, I think I laughed every time Chuck spoke tonight. His commentary was far more entertaining than everything else going on tonight (with the exception of Paul Pierce winning the 3-pt contest). If anyone has access to a podcast of Chuck from tonight, please hook a brother up cause I could listen to that shit all day and night.
"Maybe nobody will win"- Speaking on the Dunk Contest
" Make TNT sweat! Make TNT sweat! PAHAHAHA"- Taking over the commentary for the 3-pt shoot off between Rondo and Durant
I'm not sure why TNT hasn't offered him a Late Night show yet (no-holes-barred), but that could be the most brilliant idea in the history of cable television. Charles, what a character.    

No comments:

Post a Comment