Monday, February 15, 2010

Rate Todays "Daily Drunk"...

Starting this week, we will be featuring "Daily Drunks" to represent the drunkest of the drunk (celebrities, friends, foes, honey dips, etc).  I'm going to need some assistance to keep pumping out drunken fools, so please email all submissions to Señor Fresh.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I was down in Boston this past weekend, fist pumping my way from club to club, before I planted at the Kells late night to find this drunken fool "dancing". I wish I could say I didn't know him, but unfortunately that would be a lie. I've seen this kid attempt to dance blacked out numerous times and I'm curious as to what strangers think of it. My guess would be he is seen as a stage 5 creeper trying to smush everyone and everything he lays his eyes on, but i'll leave the judging to the viewers.

Which will this kid land first: A punch to the dome piece or a HB10 (Hot Babe scaled on 1-10 hotness meter)?

Please rate and leave comments in Comment Section below...


No comments:

Post a Comment