Friday, April 16, 2010

Kim Kardashian's Nude Photo Shoot


Following in the footsteps of Jessica Simpson’s makeup-free Marie Claire cover, Kim Kardashian is baring her famous assets in an all-natural, unretouched photo spread for Harper’s Bazaar. Though her curves have become just as notorious as her dating life, Kim doesn’t see what all the commotion is about. “I don’t get why everyone is always going on about my butt,” says Kim. “I’m Armenian. It’s normal. My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger.” In fact, growing up, it wasn’t her notorious behind that caused Kim concern. “I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11,” the star recalls. “I would go to bed and pray, ‘Please, Lord, don’t let my boobs grow any bigger.’ I hated what was happening.” Now, Kim hopes her confidence can empower other curvy ladies. “The message [of this shoot] is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, ‘I’m curvy, and I’m proud of it now.’” The other star who bared all for the retouching-free shoot, shot by Amanda de Cadenet, is former model Joy Bryant. Pick up Harper’s Bazaar May issue, on newsstands April 27, or visit harpersbazaar.com to hear more from Kim’s revealing interview.–Andrea DeSimone (People, Stylewatch)


Do I even need to say anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment