Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Dude-Uggs" Are Cool In Cali

Dude's wearing Uggs is acceptable in California?!?! What the tits?  Am I missing something or is this shit normal?  I'm enjoying my vacation, soaking in the scenery at the San Diego Padre's game when I catch a glimpse of a grown man wearing Uggs.  I can't say I've never seen (what appear to be) gay guys wearing Uggs before, but this was a straight middle aged man!  Wife and all sitting next to him sharing hot dogs and popcorn and shit! I couldn't stomach it.  Being as un-creepy as possibly I snapped a few pics with my sweet LG camera phone to document this madness.  


Some of you may be convinced this was simply one lone dude trying to break the 'Ugg sex barrier".  I assure you it was not.  Not only did I see a guy Uggin' it up two days before on the street, but I look to my right and no joke there's another Ugged out guy!  Same fucking section and all.  So I assume you this was no coincidence.  The lesson I'm hoping you all learn here is Uggs are not made for men.  Not in New England, not in Australia, and not in California.  It just makes women wearing Uggs that much less attractive.  It would be like if chicks started wearing rugged Timb's with their laces undone.  It's just not meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment