Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is This Dude Serious?

Is this dude serious?  Yes, I said DUDE, as in a MAN was driving! I can't say I understand this bro's style on this one.  Last time I checked, dudes in NH don't drive around in pink caddy's on route 101.  The only plausible explanation for this would be if he was gambling in Vegas and pulled a "Rusty",
"Rusty: Well, four slot machines and I won four cars. You know, I put a dollar in, I got a car. I put a dollar in, I got a car. I put a dollar in, I got a car. I put a dollar in, I got a car."
Even giving this douche the benefit of the doubt, I still wonder if this homosexual act pulls in the pink?  And if I ever won a pink car in Vegas I'd probably pawn it off to a fine ass call girl in exchange for lifetime ZJ's in a penthouse suite at the Wynn.

What's the verdict freshies? On a scale of 1 to this dude should be castrated, should this dude be castrated?

No comments:

Post a Comment